Industrial Process & Machinery Automation | Control System | SCADA | Plant Integration & Validation | Building Automation | Surabaya - Indonesia
System Lifecycle Phases
Our Services using four design stage/phase which based on systems development life cycle in combine together with V-Model engineering.
Design | SERVICE
The conceptual design stage is the stage where an identified need is examined, requirements for potential solutions are defined, potential solutions are evaluated and a system specification is developed. The system specification represents the technical requirements that will provide overall guidance for system design. Because this document determines all future development, the stage cannot be completed until a conceptual design review has determined that the system specification properly addresses the motivating need.
Key steps within the conceptual design stage:
- Need identification.
- Feasibility analysis.
- System requirements analysis.
- System specification Conceptual.
- Design review.
Amolindo.com - Services | Conceptual Phase offer
- P&ID Piping & Instrumentation Diagram development.
- URS - User Requirement Sheet development.
- FDS - Functional and Design Specification development.
- PFS - Process Flow Diagram.
- Automation Safety Design (SIL/PL Calculation).
- ATEX instrumentations / IS Loop Calculation.
- Automation System Concept.
Preliminary system design phase
During this stage of the system lifecycle, subsystems that perform the desired system functions are designed and specified in compliance with the system specification. Interfaces between subsystems are defined, as well as overall test and evaluation requirements. At the completion of this stage, a development specification is produced that is sufficient to perform detailed design and development.
Key steps within the preliminary design stage include:
- Functional analysis
- Requirements allocation
- Detailed trade-off studies
- Synthesis of system options
- Preliminary design of engineering models
- Development specification
- Preliminary design review
Detail design and development
This stage includes the development of detailed designs that brings initial design work into a completed with form of specifications. This work includes the specification of interfaces between the system and its intended environment and a comprehensive evaluation of the systems logistical, maintenance and support requirements. The detail design and development is responsible for producing the product, process and material specifications and may result in substantial changes to the development specification.
Key steps within the detail design and development stage include:
- Production and/or construction of system components
- Acceptance testing
- System distribution and operation
- Operational testing and evaluation
- System assessment
On Site Production and construction
During the production and/or construction stage the product is built or assembled in accordance with the requirements specified in the product, process and material specifications and is deployed and tested within the operational target environment. System assessments are conducted in order to correct deficiencies and adapt the system for continued improvement.
Key steps within the product construction stage include:
- Production and/or construction of system components.
- Acceptance testing.
- System distribution and operation.
- Operational testing and evaluation.
- System assessment.
Amolindo.com - Services | Commissioning Phase offer
- IO Test.
- Engineering Parameter Setup.
- Process Automation Pressure Test.
- Process Automation Leak Test.
- Process Automation Water Test.
- FAT Automation.SAT Automation.
- Process / Machinery Simulation.
- Process / Machinery Safety Simulation.
- Operator Training.
- Automation Manual Book.